We bought studded Hakka 7s last year (I believe when the 8's came out.) My tire guy said he could still get the 7 and they were about $10/tire cheaper.

Not my first pair of Hakka's and I continue to be happy with them.

I was also happy with Green Diamond when I had them on my Suby. Neat concept. They drove well and were significantly quieter than studs. http://www.greendiamondtire.com/

Benjamin D. Bloom
802-578-2679
Twitter  |  Google+  |  Facebook  |  Pinterest  |  Blog ]