Good day for everybody!!

We are looking for this article, for a researcher of our institution:

We are looking for the following article!!!

Int J Gynecol Pathol.1990;9(1):60-72.

Ovarian metastases from carcinoma of the gallbladder and extrahepatic bile
ducts simulating primary tumors of the ovary. A report of six cases.
 Young RH1, et al.

Many thanks in advance,

Mercedes

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca
de virus.

believed to be clean.

---

believed to be clean.