Any snow tire is going to be great on an AWD vehicle.

No.

--Matt

On Dec 18, 2015, at 11:26 AM, Sharon Heller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Great prices for local installation http://www.mavistire.com/productcart/pc/_installationquote.asp?quantity=4&idtire=33900

I think I'm going to go with the Antares Ice Grip 20, unless someone comes up with a reason to spend $80 more on the Altimax. Any snow tire is going to be great on an AWD vehicle.