Dear Gerry,

Good to see you last week.  I think the autocorrect is putting an "m" in
front of everything.  The maximum filament current should be 5A (amps)
and the high voltage 3000 V (volts).

Cheers

Peter

--

                                 Isomass Scientific Inc.

                                140, 5700 - 1 Street S. W.

                                 Calgary, Alberta T2H 3A9

               Cell: 403-473-8663   Tel. 403-255-6631   Fax. 403-255-6958

                  Toll Free 1-800-363-7823  EMail [log in to unmask]