Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the Benelux Association for Stable Isotope Scientists
(BASIS) we are pleased to let you know that the Call for Abstracts is
open now for JESIUM 2016.

The Joint European Stable Isotope Users group Meeting JESIUM 2016 will
be held on September 49, 2016, at the Aula of Ghent University
in Gent Belgium.
*
Deadline for Abstract Submission is 29 April 2016.*
_
SESSIONS:_
1. Advances in instrumentation and analytics
2. Ecology
3. Environmental pollution
4. Paleoclimatology & archeology
5. Geosciences & hydrology
6. Forensics
7. Biogeochemistry
8. Nutrition, biochemistry & medicine

Please submit your talk or poster abstract online best as doc or docx
using the attached template (max. 550 words, in English).

For online abstract submission and more information and guidelines how
to submit your abstract, please visit our conference website:
www.jesium2016.eu

Please feel free to print and distribute the Call for Abstracts that is
additionally enclosed as PDF file.

We are looking for numerous and interesting abstracts!

Cordially, on behalf of the JESIUM 2016 organizers,

Pascal Boeckx

BASIS chairman
Isotope Bioscience Laboratory
Ghent University, Belgium