From: Stable Isotope Geochemistry [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Eby
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 9:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ISOGEOCHEM] Delta source measurements

Everyone,

My Delta V Advantage is acting oddly, and I'd like to measure the trap voltage to verify that it is working properly. Does anyone know which pin on the board I would have to measure against? Not the board ground, which is offset 3kV.

- Yes, I know that the board, when live, carries 3kV and is dangerous
- Yes, I know that measuring vs the wrong points will blow sh!t up
- Yes, I know the cabinet has a lockout

I've done this on other Delta versions, but don't have schematics or details for the board on this Delta V Advantage.

Paul Eby

Water Management
Alberta Innovates - Technology Futures
Vancouver Island Technology Park
3 - 4476 Markham St., Victoria, BC, Canada V8Z 7X8

Phone: 250-483-3290 | Fax: 250-483-1989
AlbertaTechFutures.ca