This is a Pfeiffer part anyway. If Finnigan provided it, that's where
they would have to get it. Pfeiffer doesn't even make the part anymore
so you need to go to a third party. These controllers were used on many
different instruments so these controllers seem to be readily available.

Just do a Google search and you will find some options on where to
purchase one. Here's a couple of examplea, may not be the best prices,
but this was a 2 second search on the internet. If you want to keep the
workhorse running get used to this situation and be prepared to use the
internet and start rolling up you sleeves and be prepared to rebuilt
your own boards. Complete board swaps are rare, but with the internet
and a part number you can find almost anything you need.

http://www.ajvs.com/pfeiffer-vacuum-tcp-120-rs232-turbo-pump-controller-power-supply-pmc01474-6820

https://www.duniway.com/catalog/turbo-pumps/pfeiffer

There are others that are used and not reconditioned if your budget is
limited.

David

--
Mailing address: