Dear Colleagues,

We whish you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2016!

We would like to draw your attention for an abstract submissions to the EGU General Assembly 1722 April  2016 in Vienna.

Session:

CL1.23/SSP2.8

Past climate - isotopic and multi-proxy continental records (co-organized)

Convenors:

Ana-Voica Bojar, Salzburg University, Geographie und Geologie, Austria

Stanislaw Halas, UMCS, Institute of Physics, MS Laboratory, Lublin, Poland

Octavian Duliu,  University of Bucharest, Earth and Atmospheric Physics and Astrophysics, University of Bucharest, Romania

Grzegorz Skrzypek, The University of Western Australia, School of Plant Biology, Australia

Stable and radiogenic  isotopic records have been successfully used for investigating various settings, such as palaeosols, lacustrine, loess, caves, peatlands, bogs, evaporative and shallow marine environments. We are looking for contributions using isotopes along with mineralogical, sedimentological, biological, paleontological and chemical records in order to unravel past and present climate and environmental changes. The session invites contributions presenting an applied as well as a theoretical approach. We welcome papers related to reconstructions (at various timescales) as well as on fractionation factors, measurement methods, proxy calibration and verification.

The deadline for abstract submission is 13th January 2016, 13:00 Central European Time

http://egu2016.eu/abstract_management/how_to_submit_an_abstract.html

We are looking forward to meet you in April 2016 in Vienna!