Dear All,

We invite you to contribute abstracts for oral and poster presentations for our session entitled “Novel approaches to understanding palaeoenvironmental and palaeoclimatic change, and their impact on past human and animal behaviour” ( Session ref: T5-13) at the forthcoming 22nd Annual  European Association of Archaeologists Meeting in Vilnius, Lithuania between 31st Aug-4th Sept 2016.

We are particularly interested in papers that apply bioarchaeological, zooarchaeological and environmental techniques (including isotopic approaches) to reconstruct past environmental and climatic changes, and to answer questions about the effects these changes had on humans and animals in the past. Papers that use a multi-evidential approach are especially welcome. The full session abstract can be seen here

Abstracts for posters and papers can be submitted using the online form available on the conference website here

The deadline for submission is 15th February 2016.

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions, and hope to see many of you in Vilnius.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions off list.

Best Wishes

Jennifer Jones ([log in to unmask]) and Kate Britton ([log in to unmask])

Jennifer R. Jones
Marie Curie Research Fellow
Instituto Internacional de Investigaciones Prehistóricas de Cantabria
Avda de Los Castros, s/n.
39005 Santander
Universidad de Cantabria
Twitter: @Jennifer_bones