Dear colleagues and friends,

We would like to remind you that the abstract submission deadline for our  session  CL5.03/BG2.23/SSP4.3 Tree-rings as indicators for the eco-physiological response to climate and environmental change for the upcoming EGU General Assembly on 17–22 April 2016 in Vienna is 13.01.2016 at 13:00 Central European Time.

We encourage contributions, which use traditional tree-ring parameters such as tree-ring width, wood density, stable isotopes in tree rings or specific- isotope compounds, quantitative wood anatomy or mechanistic modelling to enhance our understanding of the physiological mechanisms underlying tree growth. We are interested in contributions that look at recent and/or past climatic changes, at seasonal or longer temporal scales.

For your abstract submission please select http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/egu2016/sessionprogramme, CL 5, CL5.03/BG2.23/SSP4.3 Tree-rings as indicators for the eco-physiological response to climate and environmental change, Abstract submission.

We are looking forward for your contributions!

Our best wishes for all of you and  Happy New 2016 Year!

Olga Churakova (Sidorova), Kerstin Treydte, Marina Bryukhanova and Achim Braeuning

Dr. Kerstin Treydte
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL
Landscape Dynamics / Dendroclimatology
Zuercher Str. 111