The deadline for abstracts for EGU 2016 is quickly approaching (13th Jan) and I would like to invite submission of abstracts to for the EGU session :

BG3.3: Source to Sink: Sedimentary Carbon in the Coastal Ocean

Which I am convening alongside William Austin (University of St-Andrews) , Hilary Kennedy(University Bangor) , Evina Gontikaki (University of Aberdeen), Thomas Bianchi (University of Florida).

We welcome abstracts from researcher of any level working on aspects of coastal carbon, details of the session can be found at: http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2016/session/21890

The European Geosciences Union General Assembly will be held between the 17-22 April 2016 in Vienna, Austria.

The abstract Deadline is 13th January 2016

If you want to ask a question feel free to ask.

Thanks

--
Craig Smeaton
Department of Geography & Sustainable Development,

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Craig_Smeaton/