-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Town Clerk
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 8:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Meeting

I would like to host a clerks meeting on February 4th or 5th to go over the
elections system and tabulators.  My assistant and myself are very
comfortable with the new elections system and would like to share what we
know.  Also for the towns that have just got tabulators to answer questions
they may have.  We could do it for 6:00 pm and have a pot luck or snacks.
Let me know if anyone is interested and what night would work better.  You
can email me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
We have plenty of room in our meeting area so all are welcomed.

Stacy Jewell
Town Clerk / Treasurer
Town of St. Johnsbury
51 Depot Square, Suite 101