From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clerk, ChelseaTown
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 3:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Final 411

Hi Brad,

                I checked with the Listers, they said they sent it in on January 15, 2016. Please let me know you received. It.

Regards,

Karen J. Lathrop
Town Clerk

296 VT RT 110

P.O. Box 266

Chelsea, VT 05038

Tel (802) 685-4460

Fax (802) 685-4460

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply,  is considered a public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. 315-320).