Brad,

You responded to Karen Richard. It was Karen Lathrop that posed the question.

Have a good day,

Karen Richard

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jackson, Brad
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 8:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Final 411

Karen,

Yes, we have received your Final 411.

Thanks for your timely response.

Brad Jackson
Business Analyst
Property Valuation and Review
Department of Taxes
133 State Street FL 1
Montpelier, VT 05633
Tele 802-828-6834
Fax 802-828-2824
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Clerk, ChelseaTown
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 3:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Hi Brad,
                I checked with the Listers, they said they sent it in on January 15, 2016. Please let me know you received. It.
Regards,

Karen J. Lathrop
Town Clerk
296 VT RT 110
P.O. Box 266
Chelsea, VT 05038
Tel (802) 685-4460
Fax (802) 685-4460

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply,  is considered a public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A.  315-320).