From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melissa Hayden-Raley
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 3:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Original iPad 1

While we're talking iPads... I have a couple dozen original iPads hanging around that no one is too keen on.  Any creative re-uses of these devices going on that you'd care to share?

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District
802-893-5460
http://helpdesk.mtsd-vt.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all copies of the original message.

---