Anyone know of anything like this for High School?
My school qualifies in all areas, except we are high school.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Here is a good opportunity for those Middle schools qualified.   I am willing to help support any schools interested in this opportunity.  Let me know how I can help.

Would also like to be kept informed if you have schools applying.

Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Agency of Education
219 N. Main St. Suite 402
Barre, VT 05641
802-479-1169
Twitter: VTED_Technology

From: Mary Laturnau <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2016 12:00 PM
To: Drescher, Peter
Subject: CS grant opportunity

Good Morning Peter.

Please find attached a new Verizon grant that was announced today for Middle Schools that are 70% free and reduced lunch qualified to implement a new Introduction to Computer Science program through Project Lead The Way.

If you could send this to schools that would be interested in this opportunity it would be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to learn more about PLTW K-12 Computer Science programs, I would be happy to meet with you at your convenience.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Mary

Mary Laturnau
Director of School Engagement
ME, NH, VT