Uh..

I have loaned a demo CTL J2 Chromebook to someone back in the Fall and I have determined I am not sure who that is.

Dennis Deweerdt, I know I gave you one at last Vita SW meeting,  so no need for you to be alarmed, but there is another one out there...

I sure would appreciate someone pinging me off-list and letting me know they still have it and have been trying hard to get it back to me.

I'll be in Southern VT next week for a bit and I think it is in that neck o' the woods.

Thanks ... sorry for the interruption.

PD

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Agency of Education
Transformation and Innovation Division
219 N. Main St. Suite 402,
Barre VT 05641
Ph.: 802.479.1169
My EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED-The NEW ADDRESS IS: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Twitter: VTED_Technology