​

*Request for Proposals* for

*Dynamic Landscapes 2016: Ambassadors for Creativity*

is now officially open.

This year’s conference promises to be the best yet.  We have several
​changes and additions.

   - ·      The Conference will be held on Monday & Tuesday, May 23rd & 24th at
   Champlain College.
   - ·      A New Schedule that offers more flexibility as well as new
   opportunities
   - ·      For the first time in its 17-year history *Vendors* will
be at *Dynamic
   Landscapes.*
   - ·      Ed Camp Sessions
   - ·      Time in the day to visit the *Creation & Innovation Lounge* without
   missing a workshop.

Lots going on and we want YOU to be a part of it.  *Write up your proposal
and send it in soon!!!*

For more information and/or to submit your proposal go to:
https://sites.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/dynamic-landscapes-2016-r/

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

PLEASE FORD THIS EMAIL TO EDUCATORS WHO YOU FEEL MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

PLEASE ENCOURAGE AND SUPPORT OTHERS AND HELP THEM TO GET INVOLVED

Thanks