Can anybody walk me through the process of freezing the OS? Or shoot me a
link?

Thanks

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Drescher, Peter <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello all:
>

> Sorry late to this one.   But, the responses so far have been on the money
> from our perspective here.  Last year there was some hoopla about this but
> in the end it worked out just fine.  AIR/SBAC and Chrome OS updates ended
> up in sync and even if they weren’t there were no real issues reported.
>

> Travis indicates a safe response, freezing updates now and waiting to see
> over the next month or so what the status is as test window comes up.
>

> Thanks for the measured responses on this.  We have a lot of expertise out
> there (in the form of all of you)  at this point and it is great to see
> these posts supporting one another.
>

> PD
>

> *Peter Drescher*
>
> *Education Technology Coordinator*
>
> *Vermont Agency of Education*
>
> *Transformation and Innovation Division*
>
> *219 N. Main St. Suite 402, *
>
> *Barre VT 05641*
>
> *Ph.: 802.479.1169 <802.479.1169>*
>
> *My EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED—The NEW ADDRESS IS:
> [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*
>
> *Twitter: VTED_Technology*

Joe Bertelloni
Technology Teacher
Clarendon Elementary School
84 Grange Hall Road
N. Clarendon, VT 05759

*Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.*

This email may contain protected information covered under the Family
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
you may not forward it to anyone.