Can anybody walk me through the process of freezing the OS? Or shoot me a link?

Thanks

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all:

Sorry late to this one.   But, the responses so far have been on the money from our perspective here.  Last year there was some hoopla about this but in the end it worked out just fine.  AIR/SBAC and Chrome OS updates ended up in sync and even if they weren’t there were no real issues reported.

Travis indicates a safe response, freezing updates now and waiting to see over the next month or so what the status is as test window comes up.

Thanks for the measured responses on this.  We have a lot of expertise out there (in the form of all of you)  at this point and it is great to see these posts supporting one another.

PD

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

Vermont Agency of Education

Transformation and Innovation Division

219 N. Main St. Suite 402,

Barre VT 05641

Ph.: 802.479.1169

My EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED—The NEW ADDRESS IS: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: VTED_Technology