Half of my team and I are at the middle school and the other half is at the high school.

On Tuesday, January 12, 2016, Larry Dougher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If you are the person responsible for the overall technology (leadership/admin) for your SU/District, is your office at one of the schools or the central office?

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
CIO
Windsor Southeast SU

Vince

Vince Gonillo
Executive Director of Technology

Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
51 Park Street, Essex Jct, VT 05452
802-857-7000 ext 1040 office
802-238-7265 cell
www.ccsuvt.org

If you need immediate assistance please contact
our helpdesk at 802-857-7000 ext 1234 or [log in to unmask].

For Technology News click here.

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.