Assignment of seats to users may be a feature of the vendor application or cloud management interface, if it exists.  It's not in Google Apps.

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
Waitsfield, VT 05673
802-496-2272 x120
fax: 802-496-6515

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Keith

You can do this

DOMAIN OU -> Students OU -> 2016 OU -> 2016 SPECIFIC USER SUB OU

But if you want differential settings for 30 different users, then it would get a bit unwieldy.

Would be nice to be able to push the app from the dashboard, like you can from Google Play for specific android device, but to specific users within an OU.

However, I don't think there is a native way to do that, save for sub OU'ing.

If you get crickets here, always worth an email to Google support and a share back ...   ;)

Have students that are grouped by grad year.  Sub OU for specific app/settings.  It now looks like I may need to have Students (or devices?) in multiple OUs.