Hi Melissa,

I would look at the user account information on the local computer (on the 'other' computers as well as on the actual computer123) and see if you see a user that was created with that username on each of the systems.  It may not be a domain account, but a local user account.  Use the Computer Management panel and the Local Users and Groups module there to review a more complete look at all the users defined on the system.

I would be interesting to know the rights assigned to that user.

If you find a user - then you have to determine who has rights to create a local user, and track it down.

You are sure that there are no domain users by that account name computer123 in any of the OUs?

Now we all want to know the answer!

Good luck.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA