Happy new year folks.

Our EdTech courses start January 8th at Marlboro College's Teaching with Technology graduate program.

We got some great instructors lined up, most of whom are on this list!

Register now to secure a spot!

CREATE WITH CODE
3 Credits. Instructor: Lucie deLaBruere. Fully online
​.

STREAMLINE YOUR TEACHING WORKFLOW AND BOOST CREATIVITY IN THE CLASSROOM
3 Credits. Instructor: Adam Provost. Based in Burlington
​.​

ASSESSMENT & TECHNOLOGY
3 Credits. Instructor: Will Bohmann. Based in Essex.

INFORMATION AND MEDIA LITERACY
3 Credits. Instructor: Deanna Donza. Based in Bennington.

FACILITATING ONLINE LEARNING
3 Credits. Instructor: Lindsey Rothschild. Based in Brattleboro.

INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
3 Credits. Instructor: Rick Oller. Based in Brattleboro.

Registration and course descriptions at: www.marlboro.edu/cep

Contact Kara Hamilton, 802-451-7506[log in to unmask]

--
Caleb Clark
Marlboro College, Degree Chair, Teaching with Technology: marlboro.edu/edtech