Happy Friday everyone!

I have a teacher who is asking for a website/app that could be used as a functional reading inventory.  She has gone through a few, but none have met her needs

She is looking for something that
Allows students to log books; time read; answer generic questions about characters, plot, etc; and access different activities to help them delve further into the reading.  All this while being able to open up discussions amongst her students.

I recommended a Google Form until she mentioned that last bit.  Any and all suggestions are welcome on or off list.

Thanks

--
Joe Bertelloni
Technology Teacher

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This email may contain protected information covered under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.