This will help!

http://vita-learn.org/call-for-proposals-for-dynamic-landscapes/

The official call for proposals will be released on the January 11th!

Happy to answer any questions in the interim or after the 11th.

Adam

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Ed...

Can  you provide insights about the new  formats outlined on Vita-Learn's website

http://vita-learn.org/dynamic-landscapes/

2016 is set to be bigger, badder, and bolder than ever before! A few highlights:

  • New Immersive Workshops: 1/2 day, full day and two-day immersive workshops that can extend into masters / recertification credit! Dive in and explore one topic deeply with peers!
  • A hands on creation and innovation space: Explore innovation at your own pace with mentors! Green screen, video and sound editing, digital storytelling, programmable robots, 3D printing, Cardboard prototyping, just to name a few.
  • New edCamp discussion spaces: Design your own chat and we’ll help you advertise it!
  • New social events! Mix it up in downtown Burlington with peers! Explore the amazing restaurants in the lakeside city!