If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it on our website

UVM Tower The University of Vermont
  From the Office of the President
A&E Banner

Visit the UVM Announcements & Events page for updates and announcements.
View the Calendar of Events for a listing of events across campus.

Benefits Payroll Deductions

Benefits

Since this is a start of a new payroll tax year, all participants are encouraged to check payroll check stubs for at least two pay periods to ensure that the proper amounts are being deducted for medical, dental, 403(b) and Flexible Spending Accounts. Continue reading...

Burack Distinguished Lecture Series

Burack

The goal of the Burack Distinguished Lecture series is to bring to our campus distinguished guest speakers who enhance our academic experience, showcase our faculty and programs, and draw groups of faculty and students together on a regular basis. View the schedule of upcoming lectures. Please note Dr. Peter Agre's January 26 lecture is cancelled. Continue reading...

Upcoming James Marsh Professor-at-Large Lectures

Marsh Professor

The goal of the University of Vermont James Marsh Professors-at-Large Program is to bring to the University outstanding individuals of international distinction in the arts and humanities, sciences, social sciences, and applied fields. View upcoming lectures schedules for the Spring 2016 semester. Continue reading...

Reminder to Submit a University Scholar Nomination

Graduate College

Any full-time tenure track, extension, library, lecture or research UVM faculty member at the level of senior lecturer, assistant professor or above, including Emeriti faculty, may nominate or re-nominate any other such member of the faculty for a University Scholar Award. Continue reading...

Proposed Course Changes Available for Review

Provost's Office

In accord with the Faculty Senate Course Action process, proposed course changes are posted for review by the faculty.  Continue reading...

Athletic Department Hosts Annual Pack the Gut Challenge

Pack the Gut

On Friday, January 29 the University of Vermont Athletic Department is excited to host the third annual Pack The Gut challenge presented by The Windjammer. Continue reading...

Visit the UVM Announcements & Events website for additional information, updates and events.

EVENT Highlights

View more events...

For Detailed EVENT Listings Visit:

UVM Campus Calendar of Events

UVM Bored

For campus news Visit:

UVM Today

For CONSTRUCTION UPDATES VISIT:

Building UVM

For research study participant information:

Office of the VPR

Previous Stories

   View other previous stories...

UVM Governance & Policy

Have an item to include? Learn how to submit your announcement or event.

Have a suggestion to share?
Visit UVM Suggestions

UVM Announcements and Events