My Vortex Diamondbacks 10 x 42 ($220) are very impressive for their price
and I could not find anything in the $500 range that beat them. I've moved
up to the Vortex Razor HDs now, but still hold the Diamondbacks in high
regard. Plus the lifetime warranty on all Vortex products is great!

-Pat Plas
Duxbury, VT