Hi Fellow Birders,

Yesterday Eric Hynes and I did some serious searching for the White-eyed, Yellow-flanked & spectacled, Green-backed, and Otherwise-beautiful Vireo. We did run into a few birders; no one could locate the bird and I can only hope the little one managed to make a break for warmer places in the nick of time...I did, however, discover a new species to science: Treegulls. In a crab apple tree, several gulls looking very similar to Ring-billeds, were chowing down on fruit! What a sight! Has anyone seen that before?!!

Ali
Huntington