Always.  Birding trumps work all ways.

-----Original Message-----
From: Curt Alpeter
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] When does birding trump work?

When 200+ Bohemian Waxwings descend on the crab apple out side your window!
What a site and a treat this morning. The flock was all BOWA’s and spent
quite a while exploring all the available food options around the property.
I went out and quietly observed them checking out numerous trees and the
ground as they flew in unison back and forth between the two. The bonus was
the BOWA is a new life and “property” bird for me as well! Truly stunning to
see one let alone such a big flock together.

Curt Alpeter
East Charlotte, Vt