As I finished up my barn chores on Wednesday night I stopped on the way back to the house just to take a few deep breaths and enjoy the stillness of the evening.   Every so often I am rewarded by the calls of a Barred Owl but on Wednesday I was delighted to hear a Saw-whet advertising in full voice.   What a treat !!

Also have been having fun watching the local Peregrine pair.  Guess breeding season will be here before we know it !!

Mundi

North Pownal

Mundi Smithers

The greatest tragedy in mankind's enitire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke (1917-2008)