At 2pm there was a mixed flock of about 200 Cedar and 80 Bohemian
waxwings visiting the flowering crabapple trees in the parking lot
behind the Middlebury College Museum of Art. I also saw a
Sharp-shinned Hawk take two unsuccessful runs at them. An adult Bald
Eagle flew by overhead as well showing no interest in either crabapples
or Waxwings.

--
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT