Iv'e been trying not to stop for every Harrier and Redtail Hawk I've seen
on 289 and Rte. 17 (river road) between Colchester and Richmond this week
on my way home to Huntington. Controlling my obsession and keeping traffic
accidents to a minimum....  but, now ​Snow Buntings!!  I may have to look
for those "just a little bit".

--
Ken Kretzer