I continue to compile and curate for LepLog a collection of butterfly checklists from across the US (and elsewhere); please send any checklists you happen to run across for the library here online.  WordPress (where we host LepLog) handles PDF versions if you send them to me electronically; if all you have is hard copy and you don’t mind sharing it, send it (or a xerox) to me and I’ll scan it.

I’m not reproducing the generic state and county checklists of BAMONA; these are — for the most part — locality specific checklists or lists produced independently of the BAMONA project.

View the current collection at https://leplog.wordpress.com/other-resources/butterfly-checklists/

Thanks a million!

REB

--