Last week I helped out at a fundraiser event.  To help the skiers they brought in a celebrity coach, Donna Weinbrecht.

Inline image 1

Donna is a total class act.   She was extremely friendly and fun to be around.  It was great to ask her questions about some of her victories and the evolution of mogul skiing.

This event has been going on for a few years.   Donna also  impressed me with her ability to remember the participants names.  Having her there definitely made it the event a bigger deal.

Donna gave me permission to share this photo.   I hope to meet her again.

John