From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michele Sensano [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 6:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RefQ for Pediatric Medical Libraries

Hello,

One of my docs came in asking for a search on "Bell's Palsy" in children from "big journals, you know, New England Journal of Medicine or Pediatrics".  Neither journal seems to have a current article on Bell Palsy or "Bell's Palsy".  Any suggestions on other "big journals" in pediatrics?  I know what I consider "big" journals, but am curious what you might consider.

Thank you for your time.

Shel

Michele Sensano
Library Assistant

9300 Valley Children's Place - GE12 | Madera, CA 93636
D: (559) 353-6178 | F: (559) 353-6176 | [log in to unmask] | valleychildrens.org

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Valley Children's Healthcare proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Valley Children's. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for clinical quality in heart, orthopaedics, cancer and GI. IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be corrected. Thank you. Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.