Hi Medlibbers,

One of our dieticians just asked me about this website: www.univadis.com .  She signed up for free several years ago and says this about it:  "It does a great job of summarizing articles into understandable terms and bulleted points from what I have seen so far. Then has the link to at least the abstract and the whole text if possible. You can also choose your specialty but it has Hospitalist and General Medicine as options too."

It's free to sign up.  I haven't signed up yet to see what does, but I did look around on the site a little.  Have any of you signed up for this?  What are your thoughts on it?

Thank you in advance for your feedback.  Have a great day.

Tonia Harris, MLIS
Manager of Library Services | Health Sciences Library
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
101 East Wood Street | Spartanburg, SC 29303
o: 864.560.6770 | f: 864.560.6791
e: [log in to unmask] | w: SpartanburgRegional.com