From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of George Bergstrom
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CHAT: building a new library

All,

There is a small hope that our very small Drug Information Center may be upgraded to a full fledged Health Sciences Library...

The current space is just a few ranges of shelves and a few computers. What other more traditional library elements would you consider essential in a modern academic health sciences library?

Are there any non traditional elements that should be considered?

I will summarize for the list when complied.
Thanks,
-George

--
George Bergstrom