You've probably had a million suggestions already, so no need to respond, unless you have a specific question about these suggestions!

I did a search in PubMed on human rights and access to care (if you do this same search in CINAHL, you can limit to peer review and United States as the geographic area) :

http://goo.gl/NDKyPg

MeSH terms would be:

Health Services Accessibility

Human Rights

Filters are last 5 years, journal articles, Bioethics (Subjects filter), and nursing (Journal categories filter)

Lynne M. Fox, AMLS, MS  (Retired)
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Health Sciences Library