Dear fellow medical librarians (squirrel-loving and otherwise),

I need some help finding information about live video observation of patient encounters.  Our family medicine clinic has the capability for residents to be observed via live (not recorded) video in clinical encounters with patients, and I've been asked to find policies and scoring instruments to help the medical faculty develop this area of evaluation.

As a librarian somewhat newer to the medical education field, this is the most complex subject I've been tasked with investigating thus far and I'm having some difficulty getting my searches narrowed down enough.  Does anyone have any suggestions that might get me on track?

Thanks for any help,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Burden, MLS
Director of Library Services
UAMS West/Sparks Health System
P.O. Box 2406
Fort Smith, AR  72902
Phone: 479-441-5337
Fax: 479-441-5339

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver, distribute, or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information it contains.