Cam

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of WMCLIBRARY
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 1:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Lancet epub

OK, we subscribe to this as hard copy, but can't seem to access the epubs.
If anyone could help me with this I would be ever so grateful.  Many thanks in advance.

Lancet

Epub Nov 9, 2015

Immediate delivery compared with .

Morris JM

26564381

Jane Tanner, MLS

Medical Librarian

D. Cramer Reed Health Science Library

Wesley Medical Center

316-962-2715

316-962-7215 (fax)

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED or CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended reciepient.  If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distrubition, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this emmail in error, please immediately purge it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: