Town of Plymouth

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucrecia Wonsor
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Another Possible VEMS Training

There have been several VEMS Trainings taking place at various locations
around the State and at Local Government Day today a few Clerks indicated
they would have liked to attend a refresher.  I am willing to set one up in
Killington if there are Clerks that would like to attend a refresher
training and were not able to make to the other trainings due to distance or
timing.

I would look to do it next week either Wednesday or Thursday, probably in
the afternoon around 4pm and it would depend on Lori or Will's availability.

Please email me directly if you would be interested in attending a VEMS
refresher in Killington.

Lucrecia

Lucrecia Wonsor, CVC, CMC

Killington Town Clerk & Treasurer