Lori Bjorlund from the elections division will join us in Thetford for a refresher training on the Vermont Elections Management Software (VEMS), in Thetford.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 2pm

Thetford Town Hall

3910 Vermont Route 113

Thetford Center, VT  05075

I’ll need an RSVP from you (and feel free to bring assistants too) –Our meeting room will only hold 40 so space is limited.  Lori will be bringing laptops so the RSVP is important!!

Please give some thoughts to what your specific questions are – or areas of concern.  Lori will be here to guide us but there is not a specific outline she’s following. I wouldn’t mind hearing about those topics before the 10th either!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Tracy Borst

Town Clerk

802-785-2922