VT GOVERNMENT FINANCE OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION

PRESENTS

Winter Workshop 2016

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Windjammer Inn and Conference Center – South Burlington, VT

Presentations

·       Realizing the Full Potential of Your Financial Management Software

·       Capital Planning and the Use of Capital Reserves for Funding

REGISTRATION FEE (PER PERSON)

$50.00 VTGFOA Members

$65.00 Non-Members

Registration Deadline – February 17, 2016

Please see the attached brochure for more information.

To register please complete the registration form included in the attached brochure.

Mail completed form with payment to VTGFOA.

You may also register via email to [log in to unmask], and pay at the door.