That is a fantastic idea. Would you mind forwarding them to me. That is one that Alburgh could use also.

Thank-you and have a wonderful day.

Ciao, Donna

Donna L. Bohannon

Alburgh Town Clerk/Treasurer

1 North Main St.

Alburgh, VT 05440

802-796-3468

NOTICE:

Under Vermont’s public records law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about town business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.