There have been several VEMS Trainings taking place at various locations around the State and at Local Government Day today a few Clerks indicated they would have liked to attend a refresher.  I am willing to set one up in Killington if there are Clerks that would like to attend a refresher training and were not able to make to the other trainings due to distance or timing.

I would look to do it next week either Wednesday or Thursday, probably in the afternoon around 4pm and it would depend on Lori or Will’s availability.

Please email me directly if you would be interested in attending a VEMS refresher in Killington.

Lucrecia

Lucrecia Wonsor, CVC, CMC

Killington Town Clerk & Treasurer

Town of Killington