Hi, does any one have a DMV phone # to share, that we as town clerks can use, instead of the general # that is constantly busy?
A new voter’s name is misspelled on the online DMV record, although his license has the correct spelling.  Therefore, it will not verify his drivers license number and is in limbo on my dashboard.  Thanks.

Julie M. Sharon
Town Clerk & Treasurer
Town of Wallingford
75 School Street
Phone 802-446-2336
Fax 802-446-3174
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Dog & Cat Rabies Clinic at the Wallingford Town Hall-Saturday, March 26th from 10 a.m. to Noon; $12 per shot.
Open to the Public; all dogs must be on leashes and all cats must be in carriers.