Malcolm:  you're facing the wrong way.  I've been watching GMOs do this for
years.  NOTHING is ever done about who did it.  Nobody goes to jail, and
even so, it doesent much matter.  It can't even be stopped from happening
again; it's in the very nature of GMOs (frog genes ad modification
carriers...thee what happens to the frog genes.  So grit your teeth, and
realise that it is extant, and is the future.  Don't bother trying to blame
some one.  Sit back and watch it happen.. I don't think microcephaly will
matter much in a short while...

*Holeshot*
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UbGtjnluyY&ab_channel=weareactualsize
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UbGtjnluyY&ab_channel=weareactualsize>*