From: Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Feb 9, 2016 10:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Here's the safe & natural way to keep the Zika mosquitoes away

Dear Mike Adams and Natural News,

While your mosquito repellent looks great and should be effective, your justification for it is not.

You write as though you're accepting the pharm industry's propaganda about Zika -- that it is an actual disease; that it is transmitted by mosquitoes and now sex; that it is actually fierce in Latin America due to the Zika virus; that there have been 4,000 cases of microcephaly in Brazil (they've narrowed the total down now to 5 percent of what had previously been reported!), and more.

I know that Natural News doesn't believe that. You could have simply presented the mosquito repellent itself as a means to avoiding dangerous chemicals like DEET.

But in an effort to hype your product, you insanely feel free to spread fear, panic and intentionally false information -- information that you yourself believe to be nonsense -- to make a buck. Which only goes to discredit other claims you make on your website.

Mitchel Cohen
No Spray Coalition against pesticides
www.NoSpray.org