Hi Michele,

Not to discourage you, but as I told Ali Wagner, who also said she'd try to
come up, I walked this trail 2 weeks ago and found only 2 species in 2
hours! -- Chickadees and Crows.  I like people to show up for our walks, of
course, but I hate to see them drive a distance for nothing.  Might be
better places to spend your birding time this time of year!

--Ken